1. Bring your cell phone.
2. Arrive on time.
3. Check in with tournament staff at the main office.
4. Pick up your judges packet and ask for any
clarification needed on the event you will be judging.
5. Head to the room where the event will take place.
6. Check to see if you have the participants you need
and a volunteer with a timer.
7. If someone or something is missing, use your cell
phone to call the main office.
8. Once everything and everyone is ready, sit back and
enjoy the performance.
9. Take notes during the performance/debate/presentation
rather than trying to remember afterwards.
10. At the end of the round, rank the participants and
write any final comments as quickly as possible.
11. Bring your packet with the completed ballots to the
office and hand it to a staff member.
12. Check in with tournament staff to pick up the packet
for the next event you are to judge.